14 Apr Paleo Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Posted at 18:01h
These cookies are so light and crispy I bet you can’t just eat one. Love the sweetness the raisins give and the surprising flavors of coconut and chocolate chip.
Paleo Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 Cups Almond Flour (almond flour is sweeter than almond meal)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pink Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 Cup Jumbo Raisins
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts Chopped
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. Add coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup and mix together. Fold in coconut, raisins, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful (I like to use a small ice cream scoop) on lined cookie sheet and bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let sit for a few minutes after baked then transfer to cookie rack. Store in cool dry place – Enjoy!