14 Apr Paleo Pumpkin Cookies
Posted at 18:11h
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not the pumpkin pie mix in a can)
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or any nut butter you prefer)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1cup almond meal/flour
- 1tsp pumpkin pie spice or 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, or any dried fruit would be wonderful
- 1/2 cup walnuts, or pecans, or whatever you’d like
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Combine all wet ingredients together then add the dry ingredients and combine thoroughly. Scoop batter to whatever size you’d like and flatten out to the desired thickness since these do not spread on their own. Bake approximately 10-15 minutes, according to thickness.
- Remove from baking sheet 2 minutes after cooling and transfer to cooling wrack.
- These are wonderful chilled so store in the refrigerator . These can also be frozen on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Once frozen, transfer to freezer bag and thaw before eating.