14 Apr Paleo Granola
Posted at 18:04h
- ½ cup
- ½ cup cashews
- 2 cup walnuts
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds shelled
- ¼ cup raw shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup virgin coconut oil
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins or dried fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. Place almonds, walnuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut and salt in food processor and pulse a few times to chop small chunks.
- Put coconut oil, honey and vanilla in saucepan on low. Stir to blend ingredients and set aside.
- Place dry ingredients in a bowl and drizzle the wet ingredients while you blend together with a spoon.
- Place blended ingredients on a cookie sheet with a liner and spread out.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes before packing away.