14 Apr Chocolate Power Treats
Posted at 18:02h
These tasty treats pack a punch. Great for kids and adults alike.
- 1 Cup Nut Butter (Almond, Peanut, Cashew, etc., )
- 1/3 Cup Honey (local organic raw is best)
- 2 Teaspoons Cacao (raw chocolate)
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 2 TBSP Shredded Coconut (Organic Raw)
- For rolling: Sesame Seeds, Cacao, Coconut or chopped nuts. Your choice!
- In a food processor blend all the ingredients. Place in refrigerator for about an hour to allow it to firm up as it can be a bit “gooey”. After firmed up in refrigerator take out and roll in bite size balls. Roll the balls in the coating of choice (coconut, cacao, sesame seeds or chopped nuts). Place in glass container and finish the remaining balls. Once you are done put in freezer to store or back in the refrigerator. Store in freezer.