14 Apr Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1. Preheat your oven to 400F.
2. Mix your chia seeds in with the 3/4 cup of water and place in your fridge 20 minutes before intended use.
2. Chop the cauliflower, and place in a blender or food processor and blend until it is a fine rice-like texture.
3. Measure out around 3 cups and place into a large bowl, add in the ground almonds, oregano, salt, and pepper. Make a hole in the center and add in the Chia goop.
4. Combine the ingredients by hand and, and shape everything together into a ball. It should be loose and sticky not like a traditional dough.
5. Put the ball onto a baking tray and form into a flat crust with your hands. Make a ridge around the outside, and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Add your favorite tomato base, and toppings bake an additional 5-10 minutes and enjoy your healthy meal!
1 Large head of Organic Cauliflower
3/4 cup of ground almonds
1 1/2 Tbsp Dried Oregano
Sea salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup chia seeds
3/4 cup water